Ratings for Dr. Sarita Maradani

Major complications after delivery, episiotomy breakdown, was released from the hospital with infection, needed plastic surgery, pelvic floor permanent life long issues, so much pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Horrible doctor. Wait times are insane because she has way to many patients. If you aren't having a perfect pregnancy without complications you're at the wrong place. Dirty office, yells at staff and good luck getting her to any proper testing.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I was scheduled for a time that nobody was in the office. Not sure how that happens. Waited two hours despite having shown up on time for my appointment. Still wasn't seen despite waiting all that time. Such a bad experience.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Was nice to me and joked around a little even though her manner of joking is different from mine. Did not tell me my colposcopy would hurt even though I asked her ahead of time. Sent me to get a breast ultrasound because I had large breasts (seriously). Referred my mom to her and she was not pleased with the office or staff, including Sarita. I just assume that there's a cultural disconnect.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

This MD is treating a family member and after what she told me I was so upset. Why the hell are you in OBGYN if you have no compassion towards women. While in the middle of a vaginal exam the MD was yelling at her assistance in front of my family member. My family member just wanted someone to showed that they actually cared. This MD failed to dx her with preeclampsia the first try and it took her going into the hospital for the MD to think "oh maybe". Completely un professional with a lack of respect for patients and colleagues. She also stated that Medicaid doesn't pay her enough. . . what a joke. Medicaid/medicare/private insurance. . it doesn't matter, a patient is a patient so treat them like you actually care about their well being and the well being of their unborn children! I do not recommend this facility if you are looking for an md to be involved and show that they care!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This doctor was very unsupportive of natural labor and birth and refused to discuss it with us. She told us that there are no possible negative side-effects of medical interventions such as the use of Pitocin to induce at 37 weeks (regardless of dilation and effacement). Considering the amount of peer-reviewed research that contradicts this statement (and many others that she made), we were disgusted by her lack of willingness to even discuss this intervention and other options. She was concerned neither with our preferences nor our rapport as she talked over us and refused to hear our concerns.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

the girls that check you in are not very friendly but her check in nurse makes up for it. Dr Maradani was very nice and informative. If i had a question she had no problem answering it. She was always there when i needed her to be when i was at the hospital towards the end of my pregnancy. I would recommend her to any one. Just know she is straight forward and doesn't want her patients to be wishy washy.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

her office staff was very helpful, they gave me appointments whenever i wanted, from early morning to late in the afternoon, the dr was always late, never on time. And she did decide to induce me like 23 weeks into my pregnancy but i guess i thank her for this as it did not hurt and it was fast and painless. but she did critize me for being 19 and pregnant, as well, when she was on time she only spent a total of like 5 minutes in the room with me, sometimes she wouldn't even really check me. just ask how i was, and then let me go. I did really like her during my labor as she let me get my epidural whenever i wanted, and some doctors say you cant get it until your a certain centimeters dilated, she said when ever i wanted it to ask for it.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

I was not impressed when I first walked into her office. My intuition told me to consider a different doctor. I left and told the staff that my standards just weren't being met. I called a few days later to try and give them another chance and was told they would not accept me back. Dr. Maradini then got on the phone and with an attitude asked me why I was "pissed" and why I had left without giving an explanation...even though I did. IF YOU WANT RESPECT AND TO FEEL WELCOME AND CARED ABOUT DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. Her staff are not welcoming and Maradini herself is completely unprofessional and rude. She also has many restrictions to the type of care you can receive and these are posted for you to see as soon as you enter the office.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Staff is friendly, but the Dr is short with patients and has horrible bedside manner. She never acted like she cared when I had a complaint. She also informed me at 20 weeks pregnant that she will induce me at 40 weeks no matter what, even if it's not medically necessary. She doesn't support natural birth methods. She also takes all of your deductible regardless of how much the birth is going to cost, which makes me think she expects to give a c-section. I wouldn't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Sarita Maradani's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1984)

HIP