Ratings for Dr. Nancy N. Nagle

I have been seeing Dr. Nagle since 2011. Initially I thought she was a good doctor and was pleased with her treatment and her office staff. The last year she and her staff have been MOST unhelpful. I always feel hurried on my appointments. She never touches me, just asks "what's up or how have you been". Her front desk medical assistant is rude and acts like he doesn't have time to deal with you. When asked for copies of records, specific tests, etc, she sometimes does not have them. Says, "she didn't keep a copy" of records that are VERY important to my condition and that require periodically evaluation for Disabilty. Lately, she has refused to complete "Attending Physician's Statement- Progress Repurts for my severe COPD/Emphysema, which she diagnosed in 2011. She simply states "I don't do disability." The requested forms are not for her to determine whether I am disabled, but rather, they are simple progress reports on my chronic condition. My last visit she put me on oxygen therapy and ordered a test to determine if I needed oxygen at night. I NEVER have received the results of that test. At this point in my treatment, I could not, in good conscience, recommend her to anyone! And, I am in the process of trying to locate another pulmonologist in OKC oe Edmond. If you like to wait a long time to see her, don't care if she is actively involved in your treatment or helpful, can deal with rude office staff and don't mind if she doesn't maintain ALL records, forms, tests, etc relating to your care, then she's the doctor for you!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Nagle is my grandmas doctor. She misdiagnosed her and she was suffering with pneumonia for days. It was only until my mother demanded that she do another X-ray that she found the pneumonia. She wasn't friendly or helpful and was actually flat out rude. My grandmother could have died had we not followed up with the doctor. She also only came to check on my grandma every 2 days and she was in the hospital for 9 days. We have found a new doctor that will properly care for their patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

She is very unprofessional, she never return emergency calls. And the medical terms that she use are pretty poor and offensive .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Nagel thinks that she is very important.....................

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

She is amazing! She is knowledgable and very comforting. I wish she could be my regular doctor instead of a specialist!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

She was unable to pull up the xray and spent most of her time running in and out of the exam room. She NEVER touched me. Did not look in my throat ears nose nothing. She had the lab run some tests but she did not have the results. It has bee a couple of months and I still don't have the results and I'm still sick.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Nancy N. Nagle's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)