Ratings for Dr. Eugene P. Wang

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I feel Dr. Wang and his PA Adam Wilson did not listen to me. Instead they would continuously recommend pain medications (narcotics) and injections. I was told by Adam that this is going to be a fact of life and that I would have to live with pain and take narcotics for the rest of my life. I had to go thru this for over a year.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Wang gave me a ultrasound-guided shoulder and hip injection. I can take longer walks now and reach the upper cupboards without pain. It's great to have docs that keep up with cutting-edge treatments!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Wang and his PA Adam were fantastic! He figured out what was wrong with me right away and educated me on the options I had for treatment. This was especially reassuring considering I had been to many doctors prior who had no idea why I had back pain. Dr. Wang and his staff gave me hope when I had none.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr Wang was not overly knowledgeable about what he was treating, or into looking for other orions besides narcotics, narcotics narcotics, wasn't until an emergency room doctor recommended someone else that I finally got some resolution to my pain

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Wang is a great Doctor and his PA-C, Mr. Adam Wilson is also one of the best if not the best at least at what he does. All you have to do as a patient is follow your pain contract and tell the truth.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Eugene P. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Oxford