Ratings for Dr. Gary Glass

Had me taking concerta daily for years when it wasn't helping. Fails to connect, keeps sessions 30~ minutes so that all he has to do is confirm that a prescription needs to be continued. I bet he perscribes oxys to kids

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Unfortunately have been seeing Dr. Gary Glass for years, suffered with depression, anxiety and PTSD and was not comfortable going to anyone else until now... Unemotional, uncaring, apparently only in the business for the money, who else works Saturday mornings at 7am... Straw that broke the camels back? Last visit informed Dr. Glass that I had problems sleeping he stated "if the problem stills occurs after a week (giving Melatonin a chance to work) to call and he would prescribe a sleeping aid..." Called Dr. Glass and informed secretary I was having issues sleeping, next day called and informed me that "I had to make an appointment to see him to discuss". I informed her "I just had an appointment 1 week ago" now she is going to back to confer with Dr. Glass.." Very Unprofessional, and doesn't stand by his word... What you expect from a Dr. who is treating you... Very Disappointed and will not be going back and advise others to go elsewhere, in my opinion... Also I live in Johnson City, TX, which is almost 54 miles away.... Never again....

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Glass is a horrible doctor. He is only in it for the money and the pharma kick backs. He will nickle and dime you to death.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Glass prescribed a benzo to me for years. I was not informed of the ill effects that you can have when taking this for more than 2 weeks (as the label now warns). I stumbled across the Ashton Manual online and realized all my stmptoms were 'tolerance' withdrawal. I decided to slowly taper but Dr. Glass assured me that was not necessary. I stopped seeing him and tapered anyway. I'm glad I didn't listen. Feeling better after one year but not healed yet. It would have been worse had I not tapered slowly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Glass is not a good doctor for many reasons. His diagnosis is incorrect. He made incorrect statements. He allowed a friend to stop taking the necessary medication with disastrous results. Do not see Dr. Glass, every.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Glass prescribes topomax like he owns stock in the company. He doesn't talk to you and he isn't interested in listening. If you have side effects from this med and can't achieve the 'therapeutic range', you can find another doctor. He is reptilian. A dangerous practitioner.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Glass is a consummate professional. He is knowledgeable, skilled, and patient. Not only does he know about medications, he understands the importance of relationships for a healthy life and mind. He always asks about my family, my work, and my social relationships. No, he is not jolly or outgoing, but he is kind and caring and committed to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Very professional, takes time to ask questions, responds to patient answers and questions quite well, offers sound solutions, excellent in prescribing and changing medications when necessary. I trust him implicitly; he has been a great help to me.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

I was treated by Dr. Glass in the 80's. Maybe he has changed, but when I was his patient I found him to be very compassionate,understanding and involved. I feel he helped me alot. I live in another state now, but if I needed a doctor and he was local, he would be my first choice.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

No bedside manner. Doesn't connect with patients. Conventional thinker. I don't feel comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Gary Glass's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal