Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Tressler

I never thought I'd be writing a negative review of anything in my life, but I felt that military veterans out there need to know, that the new In8life and other programs that are marketed to them, are generic and show the ignorance of the military lifestyle and issues that we truly suffer with. I listened to Dr. Tressler's talks on the radio for years before going. Being in the military and an Iraqi War Vet, there are specific medical conditions we come back with that other doctors can often not solve. I was given a lot of hope and was presented with tons of positive success stories prior to being part of the program. You initially go to a weight-loss/health seminar that is to be free. After hearing a message, I was wholly unprepared to be ushered in downstairs afterwards where they ask you to sign-up on the spot, offering a step discount. After paying over $1,700 for what I was told was a personal program, I began to see that all spinal adjustments, in-house exercise, and at-home therapy is the same exact thing for everyone. Honest! It was not specific at all, military vet, special circumstances, nothing. Sure there was a tweek here and there, but the programs are generic. After beginning on a low calorie diet for months, I got so weak that I believe it lead to injury, which I still suffer with this to this day. I was told only to 'think positive,' but no reimbursement of money or even follow-up to see how I was doing. I was left paying over $2,500, injured, and as soon as I stopped paying, no one would help fix the damage done. Be aware, when they promise you a program tailor made for you, it is not, and this center is not adequately equipped to deal with the physical issues members of the armed forces are dealing with.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Lack of professional knowledge led to a serious life-threatening emergency.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014