Ratings for Dr. D Heath Stacey

breast reconstruction after cancer. Two implants removed for staph infections. Complete lack of empathy from him or staff. Absolutely go into evasive "circle the wagon " mode when asked why these problems occur. Incurred a $4000 medical bill on one occasion after a 3 hour trip to office concerning one infection. Seven minutes later we were pooh-poohed sent away with a script for antibiotics. 6 hours later has to be taken to closest hospital and is admitted for 4 days with raging staph infection. Only after attending physician called and jumped him was he willing to remove implant. Whole experience has been a nightmare we can't wake up from

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I choose Dr Stacey for breast augmentation. The staff was very supportive and very hospitable unlike the other clinics in the area. I am very pleased with my surgery and will recommend Dr Stacey to anyone who is interested in breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I recently had surgery with Dr Stacey. He spent time to explain everything clearly, the wait time was very short, his staff is always so cheerful and very capable. I highly recommend him. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Stacey and his staff are amazing. I am a physician myself and I chose Dr. Stacey for my surgery because I know he's the best surgeon in Arkansas! I couldn't be more pleased.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Would not recommend this plastic surgeon. There are better surgeons in this area!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Stacey was such a wonderful plastic surgery! I checked out other plastic surgeons in my area (for a breast augmentation) his prices were reasonable, his staff was friendly and he really met my needs in a professional and timely manner. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Stacey and his staff were so kind and professional. They listened to all of my concerns, and explained everything in detail. My surgery outcomes are amazing. Thank you to Dr. Stacey!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Stacey was so wonderful! I will definitely recommend him to my friends. He made me feel so at ease and his staff is so wonderful and caring.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr. D Heath Stacey's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup