Ratings for Dr. Richard Gomendoza

Arrogant and doesn't listen. Only goes off lab results. When I told him about the debilitating side effects of the medication he prescribed, he refused to change the medication because he said my lab results were fine. Office staff is incompetent. I called to schedule a follow up appointment and still hadn't received a return call after 3 days so I called again. Still had to wait 3 more days for a return call. Staff couldn't find my lab results that had been faxed over from a different doctor. I brought them my copy and their copy mystically appeared. I won't go back to a doctor who won't listen to me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

dr gomendoza went out of his way as my conditions are very widespread. he is pleasant and although through I never felt rushed. I highly recommend him. Shirley dean

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have been a patient of his since my other endo retired. He is knowledgable and listens when I talk. He does want to go by the books advice but will listen if you are an individual case as I am. I believe a person must stand up for themselves and he will allow that. though we disagree about the amount of medicine, he usually listens when you can give reasons why.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

My first visit Dr. Gomendoza, he was very polite answered all my questions, and was very supportive. He said he had seen cases like mine many times, he knew what was wrong with me. He ordered a comprehensive amount of lab work to verify his diagnosis. Then when the lab work did not support his original diagnosis on my second visit he refused to go over the lab results with me. He would not answer any of my questions and finally looked at me and I quote said, "I don't know what is wrong with you and I can't help you." I found this extremely unprofessional for a doctor to refuse to work with a patient farther because the doctor's first diagnosis was wrong. I do not recommend Dr. Gomendoza to anyone. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Gomendoza always takes the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He is knowledgeable about the latest medical advances. He does a fantastic job of taking care of my thyroid issues. I am very pleased with Dr. Gomendoza.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr. Gomendoza was very thorough with my examination and testing. He explained what the test were for and advised me of the results. My previous endo dr was not as thorough and missed something. I really appreciate the time Dr. Gomendoza took with me!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

I felt this doctor was arrogant and dismissive. He didn't seem to want to answer my questions. I felt belittled.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Richard Gomendoza's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS