Ratings for Dr. Kristine Dziurzynski

Dr Dziurzynski is one of the most compassionate doctors I've met. She is very conservative when it comes to surgery, which I've been trying to avoid. She has taken extra time with me to explain things that were unclear or terminology that I didn't understand. She sat with me and comforted me when I cried. She took time for me, so when she is running a bit behind with another patient, I'm happy to wait, because they may need her help in understanding their condition and making a decision. I totally trust her. She made the suggestion that I go for a 2nd opinion before consenting to a spinal fusion. She took time to consult with other doctors in the practice about their opinion based on my MRI and Xray. Then she spent 30 min on the phone with me after hours to listen to and give answers to all my questions. 5+ stars.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Top Top Top Dr in my opinion. She did my moms brain biopsy. She knows what shes doing and I believe she is the best at what she does. Her work was very precise and she treated my mom with care but was also able to show her wisdom and knowledge in her field. I would recommend her to everyone, if they would ever need to be within her care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Dziurzynski is an amazing doctor as well as an amazing person - she knows her stuff and is a good person all around. I'd recommend her in a heart beat because she cares and she will take the extra time, time she doesn't have, for you - she treats you like a person not just a patient

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Dziurzynski to anyone. She explained & demonstrated what would happen during my back surgery. She took the time to call my family dr. After surgery, she took the time to call the physical therapist I was going to use. I've never had a surgeon do that before. Both my dr. & physical therapist were impressed with Dr. Dziurzynski. She also has a great personality.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Excellent interaction with families and nursing staff

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Kristine Dziurzynski's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)