Ratings for Dr. Edmond L. Paquette

Dr. Paquette is the best in the business. While in Virginia (I am now in California), I saw Dr. Paquette for several years, for treatment of my residual prostate cancer. I have no idea how anyone could rate him less that 5.0. He is fully attentive, and gave me all of the attention that I requested. Hank Crooks, Ph.D.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr.Paquette is a wonderful Physician and a very good, sensitive Decent Human Being. AWe have found hissillstobe except and he is a great Surgeon to place your confidence in. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

As is documented everywhere, the Office staff is among the worst you will find in any professional setting. As for Dr. Paquette he told me I most likely had cancer based on my PSA reading. My biopsy (second one) came back negative. Hardly spent any time giving me advice for treatments. I know the pace in the DC area is frantic, but this office treats healthcare as a business, not a humanistic science. I would rate zero stars if I could.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Staff is not nice, and Dr trys to see too many patient in a day.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr.Pacquette had saved my life and from losing my kidney. I was instructed by my primary doc to have a biopsy but this doctor stand firm in his decision to removed the mass on my kidney. It was a very scary experience laying on the bed and all of a sudden changing the plan on the day of my surgery and knowing what are the risks but Dr.pacquette and Dr.Chung did their very best to save my kidney. I cannot imagine going anywhere else given my condition. I am glad that I went to see him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I saw this doctor a few years ago and am still dealing with issues from those visits. I had to have surgery and his office did not bill the correct insurance. I gave them the correct information several times and instead of filing it correctly they sent it to collections. I am still fighting this! I also ended up in the ER a week after my surgery in horrible pain and peeing blood. The ER doctor wanted to know who did my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Tried twice with this doctor. I could only get an appointment a month away which I was willing to wait for. Took a day off of work to drive the 30 mins out, and upon arrival was told that the Doctor had an appointment at the hospital which was running late and asked if I'd like to try to come in the following afternoon or wait. Since I only took one day from work, I opted to wait. Twenty minutes later I was told that no one else in the practice could see me. I was not offered another appointment. I cannot rate the doctor's knowledge as I never got a chance to meet with him, but after 8 months of UTI's I was really hoping to get answers. The staff was unprofessional and not at all friendly. I will be finding another doctor. Did I mention that they had already billed me the $30 copay?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Edmond L. Paquette's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1994)