Ratings for Dr. Sujatha Venkatesh

My visits with this doctor lasted no more than 10 minutes each time. She was unhelpful and didn't seem to care to find out the cause of my problems. Absolutely one of the worst physicians I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Sujatha Venkatesh

Dr. Sujatha Venkatesh's response
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry your expectations were not met. Austin Kidney Associates strives to provide the highest quality of care and a positive patient experience with each visit. Please contact me, the Director of Operations, at 512-451-5800 to further discuss your experience.

Submitted February 20, 2017

The staff are usually rude to me and the doctor is in and out, making it difficult to have questions answered adequately. It is also difficult to make appointments. I had to have another doctor call 4 times before Dr. V's office would make arrangements to see me in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Sujatha Venkatesh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Austin Kidney Associates.  We have dedicated ourselves to providing compassionate and comprehensive care for people with kidney disease.  As leaders in kidney disease management, we offer a full spectrum of services, including education,  prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and clinical research, with a focus on improving health and quality of life.  In addition, we support patients with end-stage kidney failure with options including in-center hemodialysis, home peritoneal dialysis, home hemodialysis, kidney transplantation, and hemodialysis access procedures.

• English

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental