Ratings for Dr. Shudong Wang

I visited the Doctor Shudond Wang couple months ago becouse i had very serious problems with my asiatic, my friend recommended me amply the doctor. After of all my session I really feel much better I don't suffer of all from any pain. I also he is very friendly. I remember ask him about some treatment for clear my brain for concentrate because at that time I was really stress and I can't get any concentration for study, omg! I can't believed I just come back after for say Thank you so much I pass all my test without any problem. So my mom and sister came to visit me from Mexico City, I took them to visit the DR. Wang because my sister suffer of thyroid and nuddles in her throat and she need a surgery and my mom is diabetic, after that them went for had some session and plus drank some herbal tea that Dr Wang recommended them, boths feel great,the doctors at Mexico can not believer out as improved. I love to Doctor I really recommended him. Thank you Dr Shudong Wang for all you help.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013