You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marilyn J. Vache

Dr. Vache is a fantastic Doctor. She is able to find the balance of medication, supplements and counseling. Her patience with my hypersensitive system has amazed me, she was determined to find that, just right formula to help my issues. In my ongoing physical chronic health problems, she has continually encouraged and supported me. I value per expertise and I am beyond grateful she is my doctor. The highly efficient staff is fabulous in more ways than just that, they know you by name and have a genuine interest in your life.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Vache is a nice person and appears knowledgeable. She pushes a line of supplements, which she sells to you, and recommends saliva testing=alternative. When she got the magical cranial magnetic stimulation machine, however, that is all she pushed. At $7,000 per treatment course, I guess she saw the light. No insurance pays for this. Certainly not my modest Medicare. She soon quit accepting Medicare, sending patients a letter that explained it was "too much trouble for her office help". I bought the supplements and paid for the saliva testing. Results: Nada. Just out money.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Very patient-oriented. Willing to keep trying treatments until patient happy/stable. Berry pleasant personality, as is her office manager.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Vache for over 2 years. She is excellent in monitoring meds and titrating meds. She is responsive to my needs and can quickly schedule an appt., if necessary. She is very calm in demeanor and a keen observer of subtle behavior. I hope she practices for a long, long time. Good psychiatrists are hard to find. I have been followed for bi-polar for over 20 years. I wouldn't want to give her up.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Knowledgable and gentle. I was unhappy when my last doctor retired because I liked him very much but it was easy to settle in with her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Very knowledgeable about medications and works to find the right combination for you. Great for complex cases.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

I was referred to Dr Vache when my then-current doctor moved away. Initially I was nervous because I don't deal well with new people, and I loved my current doctor. But Dr Vache was kind and warm. She worked with me to adjust my medications when needed and seemed to know a lot about my issues and medications without having to reference my paperwork. I could tell she'd familiarized herself with my files before we met, and I was immediately comfortable. It's been a while since I've seen her, as I was able to move on without medication after a while. But I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing help.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Marilyn J. Vache's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Marilyn" to "Marilyn J."

October 20, 2013