Ratings for Dr. Ryan C. Goodwin

Horrible experience! My daughter had a femur derotation osteotomy in both legs. He cut both femurs, rotated them and pinned and plated them back together. All but 1 pin snapped in the lower half of the bones in both legs just by scooting in bed (she was non weight bearing). She had to have an emergency surgery to correct the right leg but he didn't correct her left leg. During the 2nd surgery he put her in full leg casts with a connecting spacer bar at the ankles that didn't even cover the break in her thighs. The left leg bone healed on an angle, the plate is jutting into her muscles, and she has broken pin heads floating in her leg. After multiple ER visits, another surgeon in is working on correcting the mess that Dr Goodwin left in my 10 year old! My daughter is getting ready to have her 3rd surgery in 8 months!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Goodwin RUINED MY LIFE. I live in severe constant pain because of him and he refuses to acknowledge the symptoms I am in because of the surgery. DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILD THROUGH THIS. It is all about MONEY. If I could go back, I would never have seen Dr. Goodwin, or gotten the rods and screws put in my back. Please, PLEASE. DO NOT do this. He is manipulative and does not have good intentions for the good of your health.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Needed to let other parents out there looking for top orthopedic pediatric surgeon...look no further than Dr.Goodwin..my son had a 70 degree curve on his spine..Dr.Goodwin performed surgery on him at 17 and probably saved his life

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Goodwin was consulted to treat my son at the time he was 16 y/o due to a football injury. The medical staff here in West Virginia, I refuse to call them Doctors, had made so many mistakes in caring for my son I had to seek treatment in a different state. I say THANK GOD for Dr. Goodwin and Scott. My son did not walk for two years without the assistance of crutches and Dr. Goodwin was able to make him lead a normal life, as much as he can now. So if anyone is looking for the best Doctor in the world then you found him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Fantastic! Caring and helpful with my child. Saw him for a third opinion and he took excellent care of our daughter. We couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Very helpful with my son's condition. Very caring and made us feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Ryan C. Goodwin's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1998)