Ratings for Dr. Jon R. Goldsmith

We are so happy to find him. He took excellent care of my daughter, even scheduling having her stitches removed around her prom. Now by weird coincidence I need surgery for a cyst on my foot and I wouldn't consider anyone else. Not only is he a great doctor he happens to have a pretty good sense of humor. Good bedside manner counts!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

He and his staff are definitely the "A-Team"! I have a rather complicated ankle issue and am so glad I was referred to him. I have to travel over 3 hours for my appointments but it is so worth it. He and his staff are genuinely caring and I do believe Dr. Goldsmith is on top of his game.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

My aching bunion was removed by Dr Goldsmith after a thorough discussion with him and his staff informing me of everything to expect before and after. They also supplied me with x-ray photos to compare so I, too, could see the difference in my bone structure after the surgery and healing. There was never a waiting period when I went for my appointments and when I had a question, I picked up the phone and had an answer from the doctor or staff within minutes. I cannot recommend this doctor too highly. He knows his stuff and so does his staff! They are genuinely "good people"!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Great staff, great doctor! My issue was severe but the staff and doctor made it as easy as possible. I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Goldsmith performed surgery on my foot to remove a bunion. The pre-surgery appointment was very helpfull, and allowed me the opportunity to ask any questions I had. The surgery was fully explained ahead of time, with pictures/x-rays from previous similar surgeries. The post-operative care was also excellent. I had to go back for some (what I felt) excessive bleeding 2 days post-op. I was able to get in right away and the issue was taken care of. I'll be going back to Dr. Goldsmith when/if I decide that the other bunion is getting too painful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Jon R. Goldsmith's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Healthnet