Ratings for Dr. Paige L. Suffredini

We are very much happy to have Dr.Paige suffredini for our baby. She is excellent, very soft, knowledgable and has lot of patience when deal with babies. I strongly recommend Dr.Paige.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

We have been going to Dr. Suffredini for 4 years and will have our third child soon. She is excellent, she cares and shes very knowledgeable. She doesn't over treat like the majority does but when there's a real issue she acts fast and treats things very aggressively. Top notch nurses, as my wife is a nurse and she loves the other ladies there. They are also very caring and smart and skilled with children. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I strongly recommend Dr. Suffredini! She was referred to me by one of my friends and I felt so lucky to get her as my new born's doctor! She is nice and helpful! I always followed her instruction to solve problems for my baby, and now my baby grows so well!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Fantastic bedside manner. Took her time. Love her! Great staff and her nurse, Stephanie, is great

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been with Dr. Suffredini for 14 years and she is GREAT!! She is patient, she gives great advise and she checks up on her patients personaly at times. Her nureses are also great.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Suffredini was absolutely fabulous with our newborn. Great doctor, great person.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Wonderful bedside manner. She is so good at making my kids feel safe and comfortable. Love her!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr. Paige L. Suffredini's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Harvard-Pilgrim