Ratings for Dr. Ramin Sassani

I saw Dr. Sassani regarding my chronic leg pain. I was told by few spine specialists that I have disc disease and bad back. After my first visit with Dr. Sassani he sent me for a special test that determined I have poor blood flow to my legs. I ended up seeing a vascular Dr. and had a bypass as a result.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

My father has been seeing Dr. Sassani since arriving in Naples for over 3 years. We have always been very pleased with his care and followed him from Physicians Regional. He has always provided copies of test results, full discussion of results, and a plan. Refills have been taken care of within hours even on a holiday. There is less eye contact now due to required computer documentation. Not his fault, that's Obama care! Never experienced what the prior reviews stated. We had 2 prior pre-operative clearances done and all paperwork was sent to the referring surgeon within a day. If a patient is mad because he wasn't cleared, then he doesn't understand that is for his safety. Jeannie, receptionist, in the office is exceptional and always kind and very helpful! Don't know his other staff well since joining Coastal.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Sassani wasn't helpful. I could hear him and the nurse talking in the other room and when he came in to see me it seemed as though he had already came to a conclusion about my diagnosis. It seemed as though he had made his diagnosis based on what the nurse had to say. He barely even looked at me and then sent me away saying that there was nothing they could do because they didn't know what I had. I left feeling very unsatisfied.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

What a waste of time - I made an appointment for my daughter who has bruises on her legs and he told her there is nothing he can do she should go to a dermatologist. General research on the internet give a variety of reasons for bruising -anything from too much exercise to blood disorder to certain types of cancer like lupus.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

His staff never answers his telephone. He is distant, vague and difficult to understand.I sought him out as a primary care physician in order to secure an approval for Dr Zehr to replace my knee.In my initial visit neither he nor his staff made any attempt to determine my physical condition, yet he sent a memo to Dr, Zehr, as a result of this visit, before any blood test or x-rays (which both were normal) that he would not recommend me for knee replacement. Neithe Dr Sasani nor anyone on his staff forwarded the result of my x-ray and blood test to Dr Zehr or did they contact me for follow up. They never informed me that he did not recommend me for knee replacement-I had to contact Dr. Zehr's office to find out. Dr Zehr replaced my right hip 3 years ago. I would never recommend Dr Sasani and will change my primary care physician's name to someone far more reliable. I would never recommend him

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I had a comprehensive blood test. At my office visit to review the results Dr. Sassani reviewed low vitamin levels but, misssed I had a high mercury level. I went home. 10 minutes later on my answering machine was a message from the doctor stating there is a serious issue he did not discuss with me. He then told me on the phone about the toxicity level. I did a lot of reading that night and the next day I called to speak to DR. with some questions on how to detoxify and to plan a treatment plan.He NEVER called me back in 3 days.I wonder if he read my report before he saw me. A week later I get a letter releasing me as his patient. He did not want to take the time to investigate , plan out treatments or cure me.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Ramin Sassani's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim