Ratings for Dr. Russell L. Bedsole

Dr. Bedside was an excellent doctor when I lived in Dothan. I went to him many times and he tried to diagnose my illness through bloodwork, MRIs, etc., but he realized he could not help and that I needed to go elsewhere for further help. Thanks to his admitting he could not make a definite diagnosis, and sending me to another doctor, I was able to get a diagnosis. I have Lupus and have the right medicines to help me. I am sure it's not easy to tell a patient that even after many years of schooling, no diagnosis could be made. Lupus is very hard to detect, but I thank DR. Bedsole for getting me on the right track. I had gone to many doctors before Dr. Bedsole, but he was the first to really listen. He believed me while other doctors thought it was all psychological. I would recommend Dr. Bedside to anyone living in Dothan. He has an excellent bedside manner, and he cares for his patients, at least I believe that.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Russell L. Bedsole's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Healthnet