Ratings for Dr. Steven Holzman

Very professional, understanding, and helpful. He backs up his work and will provide reasonable continuing care, at no extra cost. Prices are reasonable and he has the experience you want, without being closed-minded.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Holzman was very responsive to my injury and fixed up my scalp. He was very personable and knowledgeable. The suture line healed very well & is invisible, unless you know where to look. I would recommend him wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had the best experience imaginable with Dr. Holzman and his staff. I needed two cysts removed, and after having other cysts removed that resulted in hypertrophic scars, I was a little nervous, especially since one was on my face. Dr. Holzman was patient with all of my questions, was attentive and meticulous during the procedure, and left me with the tiniest scars imaginable. I am beyond pleased with the results and would recommend Dr. Holzman and his staff for any plastic surgery needs! My only regret is not going to him sooner!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Holzman, my results and his staff. My results are amazing!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have had only good experience and results from the two surgeries due to breast cancer that Dr. Holzman has performed on me. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Holzman was able to help clean up my abdomen from scarring from a few prior surgeries. Dr. Holzman took the time needed to understand my situation and complications while providing a procedure that exceeded my expectations. His office staff was always nice and very willing to help. I would highly recommend Dr. Holzman to anyone that needs plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Holzman and his staff are amazing! He is down to earth, explains everything well and answers any and all questions you may have so you know exactly what to expect. I love my results and my only regret is that I didn't see him sooner! I would absolutely recommend him over and over!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Very pleased with surgery results. Dr. Holzman is competent, helpful and has a pleasant bed side manner. The office staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable as well. Great experience!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Holzman is an extremely skilled surgeon. I presented a difficult case and his results were truly amazing! His staff is helpful and I've never had to wait long.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Caring, knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Steven Holzman's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1988)