Ratings for Dr. Kalpesh M. Patel

I would highly recommend him as a doctor!! My neighbors recommended him to me and my family. He is very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time hearing my medical history.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

If there is one thing I am sure I know it's Doctors. Not only from a professional stand point (I work in the medical field) but I have also had my share of primary care physicians as well. First let me just say, Dr. Patel is a gem, a rare find in a world of hurried and fast paced medicine. I have had the experience of seeing Dr Patels' bed side manner not only in the hospital but in his office at well. Hands down he has the best bed side manner ever. He genuinely cares about your health and overall well being. HE LISTENS and takes time to answers questions, whether it be one or one hundred. His care has a unique personal flair which I love. He came in the waiting room to greet me, and I was shocked. He personally has always called me to give me test results and discuss next steps. I have never had a doctor give me so much personal attention when following up with my care. Honestly, it's quite refreshing and quite frankly what everyone really wants out of their primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Waste of time and not helpful at all. Weird office set up with no nurse. Never took any vitals and when he started pushing some type of meal bar he was peddling I knew I wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Patel is a kind, caring and knowledgable physician who listens without making you feel rushed. As a RN in a hospital where he is on staff, I have observed his bedside manner and competency firsthand. His office staff are very friendly and the wait is minimal to see him. He has very clean, modern offices with more than adequate parking. Dr. Patel is highly respected among his peers and would make a wonderful physician for your entire family.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Kalpesh M. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plainfield, IL