Dr. Christopher Lacroix

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Lacroix

To everyone in Eastern NC, I cant believe no one has done this sooner!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

This is the best thing ever. I get personal attention when I have an appointment. I feel like everyone here truly cares about me, a patient, not me , a number or extra dollar bill. I get all the services i need in one place. Everyone is friendly. I have never waited more than 15 mins for my appointments.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Lacroix is awesome he really takes his time to hear what you have to say and to explain everything that is going on with your condition as well as causes and treatments for it. His staff is as awesome as he his. They have even gone as far as calling to check on you after a visit to see if you are feeling better. They really have become like family. If you are looking for a doctor who truly cares this is the one.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

From the time I walked into his office until I walked out every thing was excellent. There is very little wait time before you see Dr Chris and you are not a number. You are a patient and he takes as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Lacroix is a very pleasant doctor to have. I have some concerning medical issues but I appreciate the time he takes with his patients and requiring further testing if he’s unsure of what’s going on. I love that you can get x-rays right in the office, which of course is always clean; neat and professional. The staff is wonderful there too. I love the woman who always takes my vitals and walks me to the room - I cannot think of her name. The way she communicates with you, it almost makes you forget that you’re even at the doctor for something you probably don’t want to be there for to begin with. Only seen this doctor a few times as I just became a patient at his office, but... so far, so good! I know he’s saved me this past week, from coughing up a lung due to bronchitis. Finally starting to feel better! Thank you Dr. Lacroix for being thorough in your search for what was going on and figuring it out within a timely manner. So happy to have found this doctor and office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I'm glad we have Dr.Lacroix in Greenville. Thanks for being my Doctor. Your office is always clean and your staff are like family to me. Thank you Charles Burroughs

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I received exceptional service that was thorough, not rushed, and cordial. I truly believe this type of practice enhances the Doctor/ Patient relationship and puts the patient in control of his/ her medical decisions. Thank you to Dr. Lacroix and his professional staff.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Very pleased with service. Staff and Doctor were very interested in my healthcare experience. I truly believe this type of Doctor/ Patient relationship is not only an ideal of days gone by, but a refreshing vision of what healthcare could and should look like in the future. Keep it up, and I promise to refer as many patients as possible.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Best MD in Pitt county and surrounding area!! High knowledge level as well as great bed side manner!! Can't go wrong with choosing Dr. Lecroix as your family MD! (And I'm a nurse of 30 years, so I have work with and around many MD's! This one is a keeper!)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I was very happy with the doctor and his staff and I'M glad to have a hands on doctor. So with that beening said you guys are awesome. Thank you for you help.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Christopher Lacroix's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I chose this field to make a difference in people’s lives. As a young boy, I was always interested in seeing my X-rays after sporting injuries. As I got older, I witnessed firsthand my grandmother’s illness caused by toxic chemicals from the dry cleaning industry where she worked for many years, hoping someday I would be able to help her. “I enjoy the privilege of being part of people’s lives when they need advice, counseling or comfort through the joyous, apprehensive and difficult times. It’s rewarding to earn a patient’s trust over time so I can learn how best to assist him or her with some of the most personal and important decisions he or she will ever make. What I find most gratifying is walking with patients through difficult times and witnessing them reach their health goals. “I realize that everyone’s situation and life experiences are unique. That is why I take a partnership approach to care. That’s the beauty and art I love about medicine: no two situations or paths to health are the same. I strive to give my patients a thoughtful, high-quality and individualized care experience within a peaceful and unhurried environment.” In his spare time, Dr. Lacroix has coached sports for over 20 seasons, including baseball, flag football and basketball. He and his wife are very active in their church and lead small group Bible studies on weekends. Having a heart for those less fortunate in the community, they avail themselves to outreach opportunities.

• English

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Washington, NC