Ratings for Dr. Edith A. Mcfadden

when I saw Dr. McFadden for a swelling lymph node, she had decided to tell me I was over weight and i need to change my diet. I am not FAT after about 1 hour to tell me all of the bad things that had nothing to do with why I was there. to tell me nothing is wrong at this point. After a $400.00 bill t tell me I am FAT I was done with this lady. I went to go see my primary doctor and she told me that this doctor was full of it and all of my numbers were all in the green. and 3 months later my LYMPH NODES are still large. so still have to pay this Dame bill and see a for real doctor. all i can say is doctors like this should not be in business for taking money from the insurance company's and the people that really need some help with a very serious issue. and when I tried to call her office to dispute the bill the lady that was at the desk said she will call me back and she has never called back, when i called again the lady at the desk said she is out of town. so I guess I am screwed into paying the full bill to tell me LIES .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

When I saw "Dr." Mcfadden, I was 21 years old and 170 lbs. I'm a bodybuilding male that had an 11% body fat percentage and went to see her regarding post-nasal drip. After an endoscopy, she proceeded to calculate my BMI before telling me I was obese and that was the problem that had ailed me for so many years. No expert worth their salt would use the BMI as an accurate diagnosis of weight, ESPECIALLY for a male, ESPECIALLY for a muscular male. After figuring out she was in fact serious, I had to begin to teach her about why the BMI should never be the sole corroborator of diagnosis for ANY male. She rolled her eyes, and instead replied, "Well you could still stand to lose a few pounds." I looked at her, puzzled. It was clear I barely had any discernible fat on me. Rude, misinformed, and does not think outside of the box. Its a shame that we get such poor quality out of some of our doctors nowadays. I know people with a bachelor's that could more accurately diagnose me...

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Edith A. Mcfadden's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)