Ratings for Dr. Anurag GUPTA

After seeing a few Dr's before him he is definatley my favorite. Instead of throwing medication at me and sending me on my way after 5 minutes he actually spends the time with the patient and is always available by cell if there ever is an emergency.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

amazing shrink... listens to me and prescribes appropriately. Glad he is on my new insurance plan. I found out a relative of mine goes to him too and likes him. We have both been in the health care field many years. We know when we see a good doctor. He really does answer calls personally.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Most knowledgeable Dr. I've ever met. I wish more Dr.s were like him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

You have to set appointments several weeks in advance. If you have changes or questions about meds or health changes you can call him directly. He is very knowledgeable and straight forward. He is an MD and dose not getnas much time to spend with patients like a psychologist

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Do not go to this doctor. He prescribed me with too much medication and as a result, I became toxic! Another doctor told me that she had never seen anyone on the dosage I was on and did not end up in the hospital with more serious problems. Avoid this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011