Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Benedetto

Been years of fun and feeling better after treatment , kisses to all like every time. Thanks for being their.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Benedetto has helped my health so much. I have Lupus Fibro and he has helped my inflammation levels go down. I have more energy and I enjoy life a little more because I have the energy to do it. I can not thank him enough for the work he has done so far with me and I've only been working with him for 3 months. He is so knowledgeable. Everyone at the office is so nice. Alison is also great she has taught me some tricks here and there. I look forward to seeing him every week because I feel so much better. I recommend his to anyone any day now.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Great listener and takes his time to find answers

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Ray and Dr.Allison are wonderful doctors. They actually care what is going on with their patients. They figure out the root cause of your symptoms, help you repair your body and teach you life long skills to manage your disease. They're the best doctors I know. Wonderful people. Amy (Effort,PA)

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Benedetto is one of the most knowledgable Dr's I have ever gone too. He gets down to the root of the problem why you are not feeling the way you do, and has such a way of explaining things to you you actually understands what is happening in your body. I have been dealing with a thyroid condition for well over 10 years now, and he is the only Dr. that has ever helped me, and by using natural supplements have made me feel great again!! I highly recommend him as I feel if he can't help you no one can! Great staff too...everyone is friendly and pleasant...has like a family atmospher.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Raymond J. Benedetto's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal