Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Zwiener

The NAET allergy treatments work wonders! My kid's husband& myself just love this place. ☺

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Our family has received care from Dr. Zweiner for many years. We have been very satisfied with the results we have received from his chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

We have been going to Dr. Zwiener for several years and have been extremely satisfied with his treatment. He is very easy to talk to and interested in each of us as individuals. We prefer his chiropractic techniques and have benefitted from his vast knowledge of nutritional expertise that relates to our better health.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr Zweiner is amazing! I have been going to him for over 15 years! He has helped me tremendously with my chronic bladder disease. He is also helping my son who has stomach issues. He is patient, friendly and very knowledgable. He has cured my son of an allergy to tomatoes and we are now doing NAET muscle testing to rid us of our allergies. I cannot say enough positive things about him and his staff. They have truly given me a better life!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr Steve adjusts from the heart! He is very giving each and every time I've seen him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011