Ratings for Dr. Lori D. Halderman

Dr Halderman is a great doctor. I feel confident under her care. Too bad her office staff is rude and not patient oriented.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been going to her since 2002. As a Doctor thier is no better as a person their is no one more genuine or caring!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Halderman is a model for what an OB *should* be... she is knowledgeable, easy to work with, helpful, patient, every good adjective you can think of! She delivered my second child, a very stressful pregnancy after my first was stillborn. She helped us balance the level of care we wanted and needed with our desire to have a natural childbirth. She was always careful to explain everything at every step and was never rushed or in a hurry. I honestly don't think I could have done it without her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Lori Halderman is the best OBGYN. She delivered my first baby along with Dr. Chin. She, as well as the staff, always made me feel very comfortable and in the right hands. I had to move away and get a new OBGYN and I would still much rather have Doctor Halderman as my Dr.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr Halderman is a great doctor.She delivered my third child and really helped me with anxiety over health issues. She really cares about you and will answer any questions. it does take a while to get an appointment unless urgent care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

She is very kind and very informative. I feel like I can ask her anything.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr.Halderman is on of the best doctors I have seen. She is thoughtful and caring.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Really great doctor. Attentive, friendly, not in a rush. Very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

Dr. Lori D. Halderman's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX