Ratings for Dr. Nicole A. Jeffrey-Starr

I would recommend Dr Starr to all my friends. She is the best dr I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Best experience ever going to the obgyn let alone the doctors. I would recommend her to anyone. She is amazing, friendly, caring, and she listens to her patients

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I have been to a lot of ob/gyns in my life. Only two of them I would ever recommend to friends/family and Dr. Nicole Jeffery Starr is one of them. She was incredibly nice, very sweet, and knowledgeable. She made me feel very comfortable, which is hard when you're lying in a room naked. I would recommend her to any and every woman.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I have only had one appointment with Dr. Jeffrey-Starr thus far, but she is definitely my gynecologist now. I found her to be extremely personable and knowledgeable. She gave me the impression that she had as much time to talk with me as I needed, answered all of my questions thoroughly, and was very clear about future expectations. She is one of the best doctors I have seen in a very long time.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Nicole was great! she is a nice person, very professional and she answered all my questions. I've seen more than a few doctors in my life and she is one of the best!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

My first appointment with Dr. Jeffrey- Starr was one of the worst experiences I have ever had in my medical history. She was extremely rude and judgmental about personal medical information that I disclosed to her. She seems to be an intelligent woman, however she has absolutely no doctor/patient communication skills. She is very unprofessional and comes across as an arrogant and pushy individual. I have seen many doctors in my life and I can happily say that almost all of them are professional, knowledgeable, and kind-hearted individuals; this unfortunately is not the case with Dr. Jeffrey-Starr. I got the impression that she chose to become a doctor for the "status" it implies rather than for the pleasure of helping others. Bottom line? Pick a different doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey-Starr was very friendly and pleasure to talk to. She explained all my concern very clearly. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Nicole A. Jeffrey-Starr's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• First Name changed from "NICOLE" to "NICOLE A."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "PLEASANTON" to "DUBLIN"

September 21, 2013