Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Kiessling

Worst experience ever. I went in because I felt light headed and dizzy one day at work and went home to sleep. A year ago I broke a leg and have blod clots and was in the hospital 11 days. I was concern something simular was occuring. I was recommended to Bruce. The waiting in the lobby took forever! Finally when I was called back the nurse saw me, and at the time I felt she did well (looking back no just took my signs, questions, and left) and then I waited nearly an hour for Dr. Kiessling to arrive. Very few questions, and then went on about my weight. Yes I was overweight, and I was in the process of losing weight already (went from 220 to 200) and started to rant over various stuff not related to my health. I get he is smart, and has a long background in his field. I just feel he really looks down on people and really only wants to work with a select few. Since then I am now 175lbs, and recently again had the same light headed dizzy problem, so I saw another doctor who has been more helpful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

60yr old white male that has a severe skin condition. Leaving with the knowledge of high blood pressure and high cholesterol and that it would be a good idea to purchase a life insurance policy and that I'm not worth the time to treat. Never did the doctor mention in treating the skin condition nor the high cholesterol or high blood pressure. Everybody is worth the time, frustrating not knowing what to do probably get the same treatment if I would go to the E.R. Past medical histroy cbc has been neg. and no history or concerns on high blood pressure or cholesterol levels. Skin condition has been going on for three years now and this doctor has just given up on me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Bruce J. Kiessling's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal