Ratings for Dr. Wesley W. Sabocheck

Awful. Awful awful awful. He chipped a piece off a neighboring tooth while removing my wisdom teeth and didn't have the decency to tell me. My regular dentist found it during the next routine cleaning I had after the extraction. He came in the recovery room and SCREAMED at me while I was coming out of anesthesia because my husband was not in the waiting room and he was supposed to stay in the waiting room. It turns out my husband had just stepped outside to smoke. This doctor is just a horrible human being. My first clue should have been at the consultation when I heard him yelling in the hallway about how a patient had called him at 2 in the morning and woke him up because she was having pain, and how dare she call and wake him up. I should have gotten up and left right then. Don't make the same mistake. Don't go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Worst doctor ever! I wouldn't take my dog to see this doctor! I do not recommend him and will never see this doctor again! Unbelievably rude and extremely unprofessional. No one should talk to a minors parent the way this doctor spoke to me about my daughter. Trust and believe I have filed a formal complaint with the state board about this doctor and I am told I am not the only one who has done this.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Sabocheck is a excellent surgeon. All the work was well done with no issues. Office needs some renovation but the service is recommended

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I was in to see Dr.sabocheck and let me tell you this man was absolutely the worst dentist Dr whatever you wanna call it that I've ever experienced in my life. I don't know how his license has not been revoked sooner especially after reading all the reviews I read. In my opinion doc if you don't like your job why don't you retire and take it easy and really you probably should say a prayer to the man upstairs for some patients and a new attitude because how you treat people is unacceptable and what Goes Around Comes Around you reap what you sow. You treated my mother in law like she was a dog you abused her she has been in dire pain for a whole week now!he jerks her head around screamed and yelled at her for being in pain, he threatened to not do the procedure if she didn't quit crying. His bedside manner was just so out of pocket I cannot believe how anybody could treat a paying customer this way. People come to him and with trust that he is going to take care of them not abuse them.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

I saw Dr.Sabocheck on 1/6/14 he was absolutely unprofessional and ignorant I do not recommend him to anyone. He was so rough and jerked my head around. He never numbed my gums before he went to inject the novacain so naturally I jumped and was in a bit of pain I started to cry because my mouth has been so infected and needed this procedure done he threw his tools down on the table and told me he was done that was it he was not doing the procedure. I cried out please please I need this procedure done I am in pain please, he said fine then not one more word out of you not a peek not to sound nothing or its over then his lovely assistant had the nerve to say to me please hush up you are going to scare the patients in the waiting room. Well phooey on the patients in the waiting room I'm in excruciating pain and these people treated me like I was some freak of the streets. I paid good money to come there and I deserve did care this man needs to be turned in to the Department of Health!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I found Dr. Sabocheck very pleasant. He didn't talk much but if I had any questions he answered them politely. Very professional.I am planning to go back to him. I don't know why there were negative remarks made about him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

He is abusive with patients on state /federal insurances.Try to find some1 else or he might kick you out if you disagree with him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Why do some people go to a surgeon and want them to hold there hand and extract teeth, do impants or general oral work at the same time? Dr. Sabocheck has work on my two sons and my wife and myself...all with the same wonderful results, excellent work. He takes his time and explains everything. I just feel some people can't be pleased no matter what. He is a good SURGEON, highly recomended.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I had two dental implants put in and everything was fine. He told me the cost up front and what to expect with the procedure. He might have the nicest office, but his work was great.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

This Dr. is unprofessional and MEAN. Every single time I have had to deal with him, he was rude. He even hung up on me and told me I was wasting his Saturday!!! He classifies all low income/no insurance patients as drug addicts.While giving me shots of novacaine, when I cried he actually got mad, and said," JESUS GOD! I'VE HAD 5&6 YR OLDS ACT BETTER THAN YOU!!!" He didn't want me crying or making noise because he didn't want his other patients to be scared. Well they SHOULD be scared!!! The worst bedside manner I have EVER seen!!!! I can't stand this doctor and I warn everyone to stay as far away as they can from this mean,crotchety old man!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. Wesley W. Sabocheck's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1971)