Ratings for Dr. David M. RUGGIERO

My surgery was completed but the post-op care was none existent. After several trips to his office over a 2 month period he did very little if anything to answer my questions or alleviate the swelling and pain. What was supposed to heal in 6-8 weeks is still swollen and draining puss after 3 months. After 2 months of no decisive action I decided to see a different doctor who, after exhausting all other options, is opening my incision to see what's going on inside and clean it out. So 3 months later I'm going back into the OR to have the surgery on the same foot done again. Hopefully with very different results and a different Doctor who explains things and takes the time to answer my questions.

Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Ruggiero seemed knowledgeable, but he could have explained what he was about to do a little better (a procedure) and what to expect in the next few days, weeks. He seemed a bit rushed. My problem is not resolved, which is the main reason I selected the lower ratings. Plus, they don't answer the phone!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I recently had a bunionectomy performed by Dr. Ruggiero and was extremely impressed with the results. He was great for explaining everything to me beforehand and aftwerwards and I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr. David M. RUGGIERO's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp