Ratings for Dr. Randall J. Yetman

Thank you Dr. Yetman and staff. I'm grateful that you were the one to repair a large area of skin cancer on my face. Your work was remarkable and I will never forget your kind words. I look great thanks to you.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My comments are based on my own experience. After breast cancer mastectomy I selected Dr. Yetman because of his reputation. It was a big mistake. He never discussed the type of implant he was going to use and I ended up with the worst implant of them all. It has been already few years after surgery but the breast and the scar look like a sack that was sewed in a hurry. When I complained Dr. Yetman said it was the way the mastectomy was performed, though it was done by s brilliant breast cancer surgeon. I always feel embarrassed when I have to undress in the doctors office or in the gym.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Cleveland Clinic's billing is the biggest cluster! I had surgery in April 2012 and they billed the insurance company wrong the first time. Then 10 months later they reprocessed and are billing me another $625. When you call the Finance for Cleveland Clinic you are on hold for at least 20 minutes and still no satisfaction. It's unbelievable - they may practice great heart procedures but their billing dept is the worse experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Randall J. Yetman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1975)