Ratings for Dr. William L. Trevens

Treatments helped relive my headaches that I was getting 2-3 times a week. Had to stick to a visit schedule recommended by doctor, but was worth it to get better.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Feeling like a superstar after my visit! These doctors are my favorite health care professionals.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

The doctor and staff are extemely professional. I have been a patient for many years and have received wonderful care. I remain healthy, active and full of energy due, I believe, to ongoing chiropractic care from Dr. Trevens.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

This is the only chiropractor I've been to and while they haven't fixed my lower back pain yet they've helped a lot. They go through the appointments really fast but if you have questions they take the time to discuss it with you. Their staff also is very helpful to figure out the best way for you to make your payments.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Treatment was helpful for my headaches with problem focusing. Helped a lot. Now seeing good changes with my curve in neck that was reversed before. Drs have been so great and I know they care. They are very respectful and take time.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Doctors listened, cared and helped my pain. I have much less pain in neck.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

clear, concise recommendations that ultimatly resulted in my pain decreasing and energy increasing. Over all experience was good. Doctors are easy to talk to and I felt like everyone really cared about me recovering from my injury. Saw them for severe whiplash injury.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

The outcome of my treatment here was beyond what I expected. It took some time commitment to get to the appointments but that commitment was worth it to see such a significant difference and improvement with my neck and back pain.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

This docotrs office has been a blesing in my search for help with my migraines. I was referred to them by a friend who was helped with migraines too. It is a really good altermnative to taking the migraine medication that I wa getting too dependant on. I appreciate the help I recieved here and I Thank the doctors and staff of Trevens Chiropractic for helping me get to a point where my headaches are 80% better.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

When I was looking for a Chiropractor in Watertown I did some asking around of friends and some searches on the internet after I had narrowed it down. I found that Dr. Trevens had the best reviews for results and customer service and I decided to give them a try. I had chronic headaches and pain behind my eye for many many years with little relief found with anything else. After I started care here my headache pain and frequency decreased dramaticaly. It was a commitment of time because this is not a quick fix but I liked that they focused on finding the cause and fixing it. It is a corrective procedure as they explained to me and it makes a lot of sense. Particuarly since I have seen dramati results that have stayed with me for over a year. I am writing this because I am greatful and hope to help others who were suffering like I was.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. William L. Trevens's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med