Ratings for Dr. Erik Kass

Excellent and caring doctor! Takes his time to explain things. Doesn’t push drugs as a first line of treatment which is refreshing.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

He is the best ENT I have ever seen. He works alone, which enables him to accept insurances without a big staff to pay. He isthourough smart has spends a lot of time with each patient . He didn't charge for a follow up .I highly recommend this low key very smart ENT. Excellent excellent excellent !!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

He is the best ENT I have ever seen. He works alone, which enables him to accept insurances without a big staff to pay. He is conservative in his treatment and explicitly explained how to prevent further sinus infections. His instructions helped as I have not developed any sinus infections, which was a chronic problem, since seeing him about 1 & 1/2 years ago. I highly recommend this low key very smart ENT.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. kass is one of the greatest doctor I have ever visited. He is so knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

An excellent doctor. I have had chronic sinus problems for the past few months along with some infections. He did an excellent job and I was very impressed with his "one man show". I liked the ease of making an appointment from available times online, office atmosphere, and especially the attention given for the extended period of time I was in the office. I've never been treated by any doctor as well as I was treated by him. He clearly focused on my problem areas, investigated it thoroughly through the use of cameras, and came to a conclusion of how to treat my symptoms. For the first time in a number of weeks I can finally hear again due to his expertise.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

To the ones looking for this wonderful doctor, just google NCA-ENT Bethesda. Dr. Kass was an amazing finding. I' ve been suffering from bad case of mistreated hay fever since early spring and have been to 2 ENT docs and to 3 visits to the E.R. That was a lot of money wasted specially in the ER, none of them could detect and tell me what was wrong with me. Dr. Kass is a modern doctor, he has everything "High tech" therefore, no secretary to answer the calls, but trust me, he will call you back if you, just leave him a message. I called him on the weekend and he promptly returned my call. He is very attentious, gentle and explains everthing prefectly clear. I have never spent more than 20 minutes inside a doctors office but with Dr Kass I spent almost 50 minutes.he explains it all. I am sure Dr. Kass IS THE ENT you want to have as your doc. Totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

What kind of a doctor would not have a receptionist, to answer the phone!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

He saved my life today! Would highly recommend him. He treated my double ear infection just as I'd expected but failed to get from prior visits to other docs. I can't thank him enough and look forward to be completely healed when I return for my follow-up in 2weeks.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

WHERE IS DR. KASS!!!! He saved my life and ended years of misery. I saw seven doctors before him and he was the only doctor able to accurately diagnosis my problem. After surgery, everything healed nicely and I was able to breath again. Let me just say, you don't appreciate a deep breath until your can't take one! After a year, a polyp came back and I called the office :( The staff was horrible. They were not the least bit helpful about his move. They act as if he did not exist. I went to another Dr. in the practice but, it yielded no results. I also saw another doctor outside the practice, but same thing. I am back in the awful "no help" movie. Please Please Please help find Dr. Kass.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

He took my tonsils out (which has turned out to be the right decision) a couple of years ago and I thought the guy was great. Great attitude, seemed very knowledgeable, polite, all those things... and I went back for a followup at the end of 07. Called recently for another followup and found out he's gone. If I can find out anything in my upcoming appt, I'll try to post it to this site. I see there are others looking for him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Erik Kass's Credentials

• George Washington University (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med