Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Pantano

I have been Dr. Pantano's patient for twenty years. He is an excellent diagnostician. He has compassion, listens carefully and is proactive. Dr. Pantano has saved my life three times reacting with urgency when he learned of my symptoms. I am indebted to this doctor for whom I have the utmost respect. Throughout the twenty years, I never had an issue with his staffing. They are very prompt in responding to my calls and needs. They have always acted with professionalism and understanding. I can only and will always refer people who need excellence in service and medical care to Dr. Pantano.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Pantano has been my doctor for 25 years. He is listens, he asks lots of questions and he does over diagnose. He will start with the simplest, least invasive treatment and work from there. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

He talked a lot over me, ignoring what I was saying about how I felt about my pain and concerns. He showed absolutely no compassion and was not supportive! He rushed me and then rushed out while I was left on the verge of tears, in shock and feeling demeaned and minimized. I have never ever had such a poor experience with a doctor in my life!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Doctor Pantano is very good with his patients. He returns phone calls promptly and spends time with me. However, his staff is not so great. They are unprofessional and do not always pass along messages to him the first time. I find myself having to call many times for a simple problem. I wish they were more on top of things. I hate having to be demanding to get anything done.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Finally found a great doctor!..he really cares, listens and asks good questions, feel very comfortable with him and love his staff as well, all are very friendly and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

He listens. He explains. He heals. It doesn't get much better than that.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Pantano is thorough and attentive. He calls to check on my progress.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

Dr. Ronald J. Pantano's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1974)