Ratings for Dr. Beth D. Reid

By far the best doctor I have had. I trust her judgement and knowledge to keep me healthy, she has gained my ever ending respect after a near death experience and without a hesitation she did everything possible to make sure my children would still have their mom for many years to come.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I love Doctor Ried. She has been amazing in my high risk pregnancy. She is thorough, kind, and incredibly intelligent. When I read the two negative reviews I was shocked... I have referred aeveral friends with all equally like her and have confidence in her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

It looks to me that doctors need to be very careful with menopausal women because they are obviously extra easy to make mad and just love to leave rude reviews for any doctor they see. I mean, like the menopausal woman who left a review saying Dr.Reid is a bad doctor simply because of her weight can't actually be serious can she? What an uncalled for and rude assumption.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Reid is the best OB/GYN I've encountered in over 30 years. I'll never see another OB/GYN and will drive from Schertz to her office. She is patient, shares her knowledge with you and I was a patient that had cervical conizations in the past. She's explained all issues with me in-depth and eased my fears. I like her compassion and fast pap's with zero pain.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Also went to see her regarding menapausal symptoms. We simply give literature to read. I will not be going back, as she obviously has no regard to the health and well being of her own body. I would be like taking accounting advise from Enron.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Reid is the best Doctor that I have been to. She is very informative and explains things in terms that I can understand. She is straight forward and has performed surgery on me and my sister. She is an AWESOME Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Awful! Went in for a pap smear and to ask about my menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, moodiness, reduced periods). Dr. Reid told me that she could tell just by looking at me (had not yet examined me) that I wasn't in menopause but that I must have a mental condition that she would provide Prozac for. This was my first and last visit. Quack! I went to another doctor, took a blood test and glory be, I was in menopause. Have heard of others who have had horrible experiences with her! Do not go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Beth D. Reid's Credentials

• French

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in San Marcos, TX