Ratings for Dr. Greggory K. Phillips

When my son became too old to see his pediatrition, he finally had to go to our family doctor. Who did he see there? His pediatrition, of course.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr Phillips is AWESOME!!!I'm a stroke suvivor with very complex med diagnosis.Dr. Phillips has always taken the time to listen to what's going on with me and address my concerns as best he possibly can.He is an EXCELLENT Dr.Wait times can sometimes be long (1-2hrs past appt time),I feel seeing him is very much worth the wait.His VERY HIGH knowledge&expertise in managing pain in particular,the spine and muscles is absolutely amazing!!!I'm someone that is quite young,but've been through ALOT at my age due to war;shattered cervical spine,multiple strokes,open-heart surgery,fibromyalgia,lumbar spinal surgery...he does a fantastic job!This Dr LITERALLY saved my life when the Baylor Hospital ER (Grapevine)clearly misdiagnosed me with "unknown weightloss"...meanwhile I was dying inside. I owe my gratitude and MY LIFE to Dr Phillips and recommend this Dr to anyone that wants to see a Dr that has not only extensive knowledge,but also character,understanding,caring,he is the BEST I've ever seen!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

he's a jerk...office staff doesn;t return cals...left patient without help on a serious issue...shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I have been a patient for over 3 years, only doctor I know that actually listens to you before suggesting what direction to go in. He is very kind and loves people. Always says"You know your body better than I, so what's going on?". He reminds me of the old fashion docs and I love him for that. His staff is as equally kind and accomodating! He naled my ailment, we went with a slow approach to some medcines and I have been virtually pain free for over a year.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I’ve been a patient since the early ‘80’s, in my sixties now, he has helped me through several major and minor health problems. Positively, one of the kindest people I have ever known. Always considerate, always understanding. This man truly cares about people as individuals, not simply as a source of income which we see from so many doctors these days. While none of us usually look forward to a doctor visit, he and his staff go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Always a pleasant experience…even when concerned about personal medical problems. Highly recommend ! Note: I came to this site with a grievance about another ‘specialist’… It was nice to see others have positive things to say about Dr. Phillips…although not surprising.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

LOVE this doctor! Been going for years, he's a good man and a the best doc I've ever had!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Greggory K. Phillips's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1988)