Ratings for Dr. Vani Ramesh

we were let down when we went for a 911 emergency. I do not know what happened to our beloved Dr. Ramesh in the past 18 months. But whatever it is, it is not good. We always thought, she is a Doctor in Need. But today the money was her clinics priority and it stood in front of our relation. For God’s sake, they know for sure how far a $100.00 consultation fee they collect would take them. But for us, the doctor failed. The people in front desk should know that they are there working because of the doctor and not the other way round. If the Doctor herself was a part of not helping the one in need from her own community, I pity the way she has turned around. I am so sorry to say you let us down doctor you proved that you are not the Doctor in Need. Just saying what everyone already know that $$$ does not bring happiness, the people who are being helped does. I don’t think I would recommend this facility to anyone anytime. Sorry.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I don't understand why people are complaining about Dr. Ramesh. She is a FANTASTIC doctor. I have been "doctor shopping" and have been so unhappy with my previous doctors. I feel like she actually listens to me and properly diagnoses me. It's pretty easy to get an appointment with her and the office uses something called Patient Portal where we can access our own account information online (I love it when offices use today's technology!!!). Seriously she's awesome. And I've never had a problem with the staff. :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Very good doctor . Office staff rude not helpful. Office staff do not care about the patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

this doctor is nothing for good... she just like that wants to take the test and the staff working are too bad.. they dont even call the insurance and findout, we have to do everything.. overall rating is very poor

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

She is a good doc. she listens to all our problems and helps us out very well.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

doc is not so good in diagnosing she is not a good listener.i heard from my friends that she gave medicines before getting the lab test results.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

I recommend checking the doctor's credentials closely before appointing her to assist your health and well being.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

Dr. Vani Ramesh's Credentials

• Madurai Med Coll, Madurai Univ, Madurai, Tn, India (Grad. 1984)

Ameritas