Ratings for Dr. Waguih El Masry

Went to Dr. El Masry with stomach pains after eating for over a month. He said I was depressed and put me on Paxil. A Month later I went back pains had me doubled over and going into my shoulder. He sent me for a Hydrascan. Waited 2 weeks for results. I was at work and dropped to my knees after eating a few marshmallows. My husband picked me up, drove me to dr. ElMasry's office. He demanded the test results, after 1 look the Dr. Called the ER and sent me over. I was admitted , put on IV antibiotics and sat in the hospital 5 days before they could remove my Gangrenous Gall Bladder. This occurred in 2004. I to this day would not recommend anyone to see this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

The best caring doctor ever, very knowledgable. He give the best diagnosis even before the test results comes in.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

He is truly one of the nicest, most caring doctors one can ever find for their family. He is knowledgeable, caring, most honest, and most generous.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012