Ratings for Dr. Lee S. Segal

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Segal. We first saw him back in early 2012 for my daughter's hip dysplasia. He took his time with us. He explained things to us. He gave us a 'road map' of what we may need to do in the future. He takes the time to not only talk to the parent, but to make the child feel welcome. He always says hello to my daughter and asks her questions. She absolutely loves going to see him, even after 2 surgeries! He is a wonderful, wonderful doctor. I feel so lucky that we have him in our lives.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Segal has done 2 surgeries on my teenage son and both turned out great. Very warm, thorough, knowledgable. Dr. Segal involved us in our son's care. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

DR Segal is the BEST! Very knowlegeable, great bedside manner! Gets down on my son's level, and I love that! Very easy to talk to and ask questions too. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Lee S. Segal's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)