Dr. Eric J. Potthoff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Potthoff

Thank you for all you've done for me. I'm looking forward to not having all that pain in my knee

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

We were taken back to the pre-op room almost immediately. The nurses were very friendly & explained everything very well. The anesthesiologist was very friendly & explained everything in detail so I knew exactly what was going to happen. Everyone made me feel at ease. Fr. Potthoff was very friendly as well. He also was very informative about my procedure. Same for my post-op. Over all, a great experience!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2019

Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Potthoff had an intern following him and with his explanation to her about the issues and the whats and the whys I had a better understanding of the issues.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Everyone was incredibly nice. They took the time to explain everything and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. Dr. Pottoff was very professional yet personable. He took the time to answer all my questions. I wouldn't go anywhere else

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Easy to schedule. Pleasant, professional staff. Dr. Potthoff always explains procedures and options.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Had a great experience with Dr potthoff. Very im formative. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

It was over all very good. I found the staff at the hospital very helpful and kind. The time leading up to the surgery good. My family and friends were able to wait with me till I was on my way. The only one bad experience was the last day, I had been discharged to go home in the afternoon. A young lady with perfect white teeth, perfect hair, and a lovely smile came in to do my exercises. She spent all of about 5 minutes with me, but what was so bad is how she shoved my knee back in three very fast movements that really hurt, then she was out the door. ( this was during the heal slides) . But maybe that was what she was supposed to do. I had two other PT's , Linda, and I can't remember the other one, she was tall , blond hair( I first met her at Joint Camp) they never treated me like that.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Everyone at the clinic is very friendly. Got in to see my dr right away. He was very pleased how much i have improved since my first visit. Going back to work part time on Oct 18th only working 8 hrs a week. Hopefully back to full time shortly after i see him on Oct. 31st.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

fast friendly great experience looking forward to the procedure thanks in advance.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

very pleased with my results and the detail of answers given to me when I had questions

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Eric J. Potthoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I was a mechanical/structural engineer before I went to medical school, and orthopaedics was the only field in medicine where that experience would be useful. We typically diagnose a structural problem in the body, then fix it if possible. The process does not drag on for an extended period without improvement in the patient’s mobility and quality of life. “I love seeing patients smile. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. I will do my absolute best to help every patient understand their problem and treatment options and improve their quality of life.”

• English

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA