Dr. Eric J. Potthoff

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Potthoff

Had a great experience with Dr potthoff. Very im formative. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

It was over all very good. I found the staff at the hospital very helpful and kind. The time leading up to the surgery good. My family and friends were able to wait with me till I was on my way. The only one bad experience was the last day, I had been discharged to go home in the afternoon. A young lady with perfect white teeth, perfect hair, and a lovely smile came in to do my exercises. She spent all of about 5 minutes with me, but what was so bad is how she shoved my knee back in three very fast movements that really hurt, then she was out the door. ( this was during the heal slides) . But maybe that was what she was supposed to do. I had two other PT's , Linda, and I can't remember the other one, she was tall , blond hair( I first met her at Joint Camp) they never treated me like that.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Everyone at the clinic is very friendly. Got in to see my dr right away. He was very pleased how much i have improved since my first visit. Going back to work part time on Oct 18th only working 8 hrs a week. Hopefully back to full time shortly after i see him on Oct. 31st.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

fast friendly great experience looking forward to the procedure thanks in advance.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

very pleased with my results and the detail of answers given to me when I had questions

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

My appointment was a regular schedule appointment for cortisone injections to my knee. The Dr and staff was very kind and helpful to me for my service

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Got called back only 5 seconds after sitting down. The nurse was very friendly, very gentle when taking stitches out. Dr.Potthoff was very attractive, made sure my work release was very detailed. Explained what I could and shouldn't so very well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I am very pleased with the surgeries that Dr. Potthoff has done for me and also very pleased with all the Mason City ortho staff. I was in an accident and Dr. Potthoff did shoulder surgery and replaced my hip. I am very happy with my results and am feeling fine. I would highly recommend Dr. Potthoff and the ortho staff to anybody......Steve

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I did not have a problem with Dr. Potthoff at all or with his staff. Job well done. I would recommend Dr. Potthoff to all who asks me. Thank You. My problem was with Mercy hospital and I did discuss with Mr. Dan Varnum, It was a horrible experience and I will discuss it with anyone who ask me about my stay there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I was in a situation where every step I took I hurt. I didn't know Dr Potthoff but he was very pleasant and did exactly what he said he would do. He explained to me step by step what was going to happen and what they would do for me. He and his staff did a very professional job. The outcome was very successful. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Eric J. Potthoff's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Coventry Healthcare