Ratings for Dr. John George

He's great as a temporary suboxone doctor. The program only lasts six months though. He warned about that and when he gave me my last scrip he doubled the amount and told me to wean myself. Fine. However, for anything other than suboxone he is pretty much useless and doesn't care.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Came to this doctor out of desperation, as he was one of the few who prescribed suboxone (don't judge; I'm professional woman needing to wean off prescribed pain meds). On last visit, he gave me script and sent me on my way, with NO words of warning that this would be last prescription filled by him. Down to my last few doses, I called for refill only to be treated extremely rude, said I was told this was last dose (untrue), rude staff who finally put me on phone with doctor. After much complaint and prodding, finally given script and told that if I need more, I need long term care! Mind you, no prior discussion of titrating off current dosage, nothing. Arrogant, disrespectful and completely flabbergasted by the way I was treated. This is NOT how you speak to or deal with patients, despite the superiority complex of many doctors. Never again. I was always completely respectful, on time, and kind, yet treated as if I were less of a person. Deplorable. If I could give zero rating I would

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

An ignorant little man that does not address the medical issues of his patients. Concentrating on dependence issues, any other health concerns for his patients is non-existent. A complete waste of time for anyone with health issues. A Napolean complex seems to cause John George to come across as a condescending twerp. Do yourself a favor and find ANY OTHER doctor besides J. George!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013