Ratings for Dr. Thuan T. NGUYEN

I had my breast implants placed by Dr. Nguyen. A brilliant doctor with great manner. His staffs are wonderful and very resourceful. I am very happy with the result and highly recommend Dr. Nguyen for your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Nguyen made the whole process very pleasent from the start with his professionalism. I felt at ease as he answered my many questions. I was ecstatic as my boobs began to drop because they looked so perfect and natural! My friends had theirs done shortly after me with Dr.Nguyen because they were amazed about how great my boobs looked.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I look and feel amazing!! I had a mommy makeover and its changed my life. Everyone one in his office was so helpful.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I had breast implants from this doctor and he has botched it. He refused to fix it so I had to hire another doctor to fix it a few years later. Do not go to this doctor, his surgical skills are sub par and sloppy. He does not care for quality instead quantity, he wants you in and out. Will not follow through with his work and does not care of patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

The doctor is very polite and good talker but his surgical skills are bad. I had a tummy tuck done a year ago and I still look like I'm 5 month pregnant. He didn't tight the muscle enough (or even tighted it at all) and the sections where he supposed to lipo are still the same. The pain that I had to encounter was extremely harsh. I had 2 C-sections (including tubal ligation) and no pain can compare to the pain that I had to encounter. I would not recommend this doctor to any one.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Thuan T. NGUYEN's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas