Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Eisemann

I had a facelift and rhinoplasty done by Dr. Eisemann a few years ago, and was so happy with my results. Very natural and perfect looking! I just had my ear lobes redone and again, he did a perfect job. I would recommend Dr. Eisemann to anyone who is looking for for the best plastic surgeon. His staff is also very helpful and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

The surgery went perfectly and as soon as it was done I felt more like myself than I ever had before. It took no time at all for me to adjust to the change, and just in the 6 months after the surgery my therapist has noticed a huge improvement in my self-esteem, timeliness, and productivity. The scars are healing up great, too!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Eisemann has been my doctor for over twenty years. It started with a Browlift in 1995, then a Facelift in 1997. Anytime I need facial work I come to him. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

He is an outstanding physician. Top notch plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him. His results are amazing.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

The whole office makes me feel like part of the family. I always received a rapid call back when I had questions regarding my surgery and/or post surgery...to sum it up in one word, AWESOME!! Many thanks to Dr. Eisemann for my great results and to the staff for being patient with me when I called various times with questions.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Everyone was great. They all greeted me with repeat. The doctor was awesome, he explained to me everything I needed to know. Best thing, I did not have to wait long to see the doctor. I would happily refer my friends and or family to Dr. Eisemann.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Exceptional post-op appearance. I had no post-op pain and did not need One pain pill after bilateral breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Eisemann is a wonderful doctor. He is very professional yet very personable. He is a true artist. His staff is outstanding. His staff is always very friendly and very welcoming. This is a Doctors visit that is very enjoyable.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Love Ms Lydia Radiant Smile! It's Contagious. They choose such a Beautiful person to be the face of the FrontDesk. ALWAYS LOVE THE OH SO CLEAN office. Nice environment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

My expectations have been fully met,it's only been a month and a half and I am progressing along great. Dr.Eisemann is very professional and caring and very proud of his work. The staff is friendly and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Michael L. Eisemann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1972)