Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Gollup

Staff of 1 is fine but other things matter more to me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

had a very difficult time attaining a referral that I needed after numerous phone calls to include one where the office assistant couldn't seem to get my name right. She put me on hold after getting my name once, then came back and said she didn't have any record of the visit stating a different name other than mine. I reminded her that my name was my name. She put me on hold again, came back on the line and said I dont have any so and so or so and so information ( two names) neither of which were the one name ( mine) that I needed her to check on. She apologized and I then spelled my name out for her. We finally made the connection and I thought my referral would be taken care of. when I had to call AGAIN a month later due to non receipt of the referral the conversation went fine. UNTIL. she calls me back to tell me that the referral was submitted on this date and she didn't appreciate me saying that it wasnt sent. The doctor's office ( very disorganized) Long winded Dr.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Andrew M. Gollup's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Massachusetts