Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Macneill

This is by far the best Pain Management Doctor Out there. As a Healthcare professional myself I was concerned in finding one that would truly listen & not just want to push pills on me. A Dr that would guide me into proper ways to manage my pain so I can still have some quality of life. I found all of this in Dr MacNeill, & I recommend him to all of those with Chronic intractable pain. He is very informative & his bedside manner is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. MacNeill and his staff are the most caring and knowledgeable staff. I had been to several others before finding Dr. MacNeill several years ago. He listens, he recommends and he talks to you, not just give you meds and send you on your way.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I honestly can not say enough about this amazing doctor. I have been a patient of his since 1994 and I have so much trust in him. I was in so much pain and unable to use my left leg due an injury when I first met him. He not only was able to help me manage my pain but also supported me while I had many ups and downs getting the use of my leg back. Having a Dr that listens when you just feel lost really helped me. Because there were times I didn't see light at the end of the tunnel. He never let me give up. He's honest and takes his time. Great personality. I've recommended Dr Maneill so many I can not even remember the number . I love Dr Macneill and all that he has done for me. Truly greatful and Blessed .. Deborah S.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. MacNeill is an unbelievabley patient and excellent Doctor. He told me exactly what to expect and promised the lower lumbar procedure would be quick and rather painless. He knew I was nervous and calmed me. Not only that he treated me with respect. Absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

To say he is awesome is an under statement. The man is unbelievable in every way: listens, questions everything you've had done and results, explains every single thing regarding why you HURT, what he can do, what to expect, the outcome, you name it. If more doctors were like this man, fewer people would be needlessly suffering. I love him. His staff are great too.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Macneill has treated me for nearly 15 years. He is VERY knowledgeable and I have full faith in his ability to perform procedures and his advice regarding medication. Plus he is a SUPER nice guy.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. MacNeill is very thorough and takes time to explain treatment and results expectations - The staff creates an environment that is caring and welcoming and makes patient feel important -

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Staff was wonderful! Dr. MacNeil is the greatest! Far exceded my expectations.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Staff is extremely helpful and Dr MacNeill always makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I have had chronic pain for 18 years. I found Dr. MacNeill 17 years ago, and have been seeing him ever since . He changed my life of constant pain to such a manageable level, I am able to enjoy my life with my children. I cannot speak highly enough! He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Charles A. Macneill's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Kaiser-Permanente