Ratings for Dr. Michael C. MALONEY

Dr. Maloney has been my doctor for a number of years. He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr Maloney and his team at Center 4 Sight are the zenith for how patients can hope for expert, courteous and personable care in a timely fashion. Bravo and thanks.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Maloney is always thorough, explains everything and answers my questions. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

This doctor and his staff are outstanding. Personable. Friendly. Highly qualified. Take the time to be sure I am content and understand everything.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

On time, efficient,thorough and still willing to explain in detail any questions or concerns you may have.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I( had cataract surgery at Center For Sight two years ago and selected the high option advanced surgery that allowed me to completely do away with eyeglasses. It was more expensive but well worth it. In my follow-up appointments with Dr. Maloney he has proven to be patient, thorough, and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr Maloney listened to my concerns and took tests to get baseline information. He put my mind at ease with this thorough exam

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I had been hit in the eye and they got me right in for the exam. Friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Maloney and the staff at Center for Sight are the best. Since my Lasik Surgery 3 years ago they have been the most professional in our dealings. All appointments have been great!. I would highly recommend them, as in fact I have already referred two patients!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr Malone and Center for Sight were the most impressive business I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Michael C. MALONEY's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 2004)