Ratings for Dr. Allison R. Herman

Love her! She has helped me through two high risk pregnancies and delivered my son. She was out of town when I unexpectedly had to be induced and called me from the airport to see how I was doing! I feel so comfortable with her and she has also performed surgery on me during my pregnancy to remove a very large cyst on my ovary and it went flawlessly. Highly recommend her and her practice (Rocky Mountain ob/gyn)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Very kind, courteous and informative! I'd recommend Allison to anyone wanting to have kids!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Zall helped me through an extremely challenging birth and saved my life after I developed severe complications. I have no idea what the others are talking about. I put my life - and the life of my daughter - into her hands, and I couldn't imagine better care. She is highly skilled, informative, and professional. Throughout the pregnancy, she always had time to answer my questions and give me all the information I needed. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

DO NOT see this doctor! She made a careless mistake in surgery that ALMOST killed a relative of mine. She cause this relative more pain and suffering than you can possibly image.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Allison R. Herman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Herman is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist. She has been a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists since 2008. She completed her residency at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and attended medical school at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. She received her undergraduate degree in Zoology from University of Wisconsin-Madison. Dr. Herman grew up in the suburbs of Cleveland, OH. After completing her OB/GYN residency she was in private practice at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, IL for two years. She then joined Rocky Mountain OB-GYN in May 2007. Dr. Herman loves spending time with her two English bulldogs. In addition, she enjoys reading, traveling, and trying new restaurants.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med