Dr. Allison R. Herman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Allison R. Herman

Love her! She has helped me through two high risk pregnancies and delivered my son. She was out of town when I unexpectedly had to be induced and called me from the airport to see how I was doing! I feel so comfortable with her and she has also performed surgery on me during my pregnancy to remove a very large cyst on my ovary and it went flawlessly. Highly recommend her and her practice (Rocky Mountain ob/gyn)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Very kind, courteous and informative! I'd recommend Allison to anyone wanting to have kids!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Zall helped me through an extremely challenging birth and saved my life after I developed severe complications. I have no idea what the others are talking about. I put my life - and the life of my daughter - into her hands, and I couldn't imagine better care. She is highly skilled, informative, and professional. Throughout the pregnancy, she always had time to answer my questions and give me all the information I needed. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

DO NOT see this doctor! She made a careless mistake in surgery that ALMOST killed a relative of mine. She cause this relative more pain and suffering than you can possibly image.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Allison R. Herman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Herman is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist. She has been a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists since 2008. She completed her residency at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and attended medical school at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. She received her undergraduate degree in Zoology from University of Wisconsin-Madison. Dr. Herman grew up in the suburbs of Cleveland, OH. After completing her OB/GYN residency she was in private practice at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, IL for two years. She then joined Rocky Mountain OB-GYN in May 2007. Dr. Herman loves spending time with her two English bulldogs. In addition, she enjoys reading, traveling, and trying new restaurants.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal