Ratings for Dr. Eric E. Hopkins

The practice is great. Dr. Hopkins and the staff really take the time to answer questions and make you feel right at home.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Hopkins is amazing very through and explains everything! He has a true passion and loves what he does and it shows!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Hopkins is an amazing doctor! He always answers any questions we have and addresses concerns with knowledge and compassion. He truly loves his job and patients. He even returned a phone call from his vacation once.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

We love Dr Hopkins. He truly cares about his patients, remembers them and makes my kids feel totally at ease. They are all under 5 and just love going there. Had some very scary things happen with my son and he was my number one advocate from taking after hours calls to getting me in to specialists to just checking in personally to see how we were doing. My kids are my number one priority and I am so blessed to have found such a great doctor (after going to so many who were not !). Would recommend to anyone who wants a dr who makes your kid feel as if they are his only patient!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I am a pediatric nurse, I have been taking my daughter to Eric Hopkins since she was 3 days old; she is 2 months old now. I was VERY picky, and ended up choosing him based on my sister's recommendation; she has 4 children, 18 months - 12 years old. Eric is a fantastic doctor, you can tell he really loves his job. He takes his time to carefully check my daughter, and listens to me attentively. He answers my questions thoroughly and in plain terms I can understand as a mom. He does talk fast. This is something I had to get used to, but it is well worth what I perceive is quality care for my baby. The staff has been helpful and friendly 100% of every visit. This is hard to find. From the receptionist to the medical assistants, everyone really seems to be happy. I have to pass several pediatrician offices to get to Dr Hopkins, but it is worth the drive.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Our daughter's doctor since birth, Eric is the best.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr Hopkins has been my sons Dr since he was 2 and now hes 14. He is an awesome Dr!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

He is a doctor that is very accesible,good listener and he will give a knowledgeable explanation of his diagnosis. He is a friendly person too.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Eric E. Hopkins's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX