Ratings for Dr. Mikhail J. Artamonov

This is the practice I chose, now with much regret.The practice is only as good as the staff and they either don't give the docs messages, or they just don't care how you fare. When you need help, this group won't be there for you until you pay up front and are standing in front of them. Terrible, shameful. I'll never go back and never recommend this practice. They just don't care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Great Office. Friendly staff and the doctor was very helpful to my husband and I. I will be referring all my friends and family if needed for pain management.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Terrible. Met him for all of three minutes my first visit, he rushed in and then out. Waiting room full of complaining patients, some storming out after a forty minute wait, some after seeing him. I believe one old little woman called him a "quack" Tried to charge me $20 copay for my last apt (my insurance co pay is 0), insisting on unnecessary apts. I had three in a weeks time during which nothing productive was accomplished. Left me without vital medication toy health bc they never bothered precerting w health insurance in three weeks time even though they knew it needed to be done, lied to me when I called in a panic, said he wasn't there. When I threatened with health and human services he miraculously was there and insisted I rush over in ten min time to pick up a script I couldn't fill bc lack of precert. Had to call my old doctor to get script or else I would have ended up in the hospital. When I showed up to yet another apt the following week he never asked if I was ok after script failure nor did he wonder how I'm still standing. Kept asking me questions that were clearly answered in my history chart which was given to him on my very first visit, it was obvious he never bothered looking at my file or medical history. A complete waste of time, disappointment and aggravation to boot, not to mention lost time from work for having to see him that often. He never explained anything, was never courteous, or around for that matter. Very arrogant and uncaring when I did see him for the few minutes. As if his very presence was a great big gift to me. .. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and I'm very sorry I ever did, should have saved myself the experience and paid attention to the many unsatisfied people marching out. He may have been good once but now it seems milking insurance is top priority. I've already formally complained to my insurance, I hope they discontinue his "service" from approved list. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. You'll have a much better shot at getting the proper attention and any actual care.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Excellent doctor he knows exactly what he needs to do to get the job done. He is kind respectful an compassionate. Smartest doctor I have met in quite some time. I guess that's why he's got that gorgeous wife. Great practice

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I was injected over and over.I have a Brain Injury.It was never explained to me too many injections can cause lipomatosis.6 level emergency lumbar decompression.Then I was cut off.Patient dumped.Demeaned scolded.One day epidural Lipomatosis will be seen as connected to Drs who inject too much.Thank God I foud a good Dr

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I was very happy with him when he did my discogram, but then he recommended doing a procedure that isn't even FDA approved and claimed my insurance would pay for it. I'd avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Great Doctor and wonderful staff... He is very nice and very patient does every thing to find ur problem so he can treat u ..

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013