Ratings for Dr. Julie K. Albrecht

Her staff member, in a nurse's jacket, gave me inaccurate medical advice. If I had not been a strong advocate for myself, the treatment could have caused me to re-injure my back, and I have balance issues and it also would have caused a significant exposure to falling. When I went to check out there was no form for me to give the receptionist indicating when I was to have my follow-up appointment. She asked me and after I got home I wasn't sure if I gave her the correct answer. Now I will have to call back and ask them to check. I asked her to write down the diagnosis, but unfortunately her writing is illegible so I will have to ask them for that as well. She didn't introduce herself to me when she came into the room, I had to take the initiative. It is protocol that the doctor introduce themselves before starting the examination. I would have preferred a better description of her findings, though she did pretty well and did answer my questions. I did not have a lengthy wait.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Missdiagnosed my issue. I researched and found it online. First visit failed to send my prescription then receptionist failed to answer phones so waited at pharmacy for 1.5 hours trying to get it called in then just left and got a callback layer in day. Second visit sent prescription to wrong pharmacy so waited again, 20 minutes. If you don't get an appointment early in day they tend to get behind as day progresses.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Julie K. Albrecht's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)