Dr. Alexander S. Katsman

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Alexander S. Katsman

I went to this doctor several times to give him a chance and was amazed at how unprofessional they are. The girls and the doctor argue back and forth while he's working on your mouth. Several times I had drool running down my clothes and he didn't notice at all. He asks his dental assistant "do you think I should do this..or I don't know I just don't know". That is very scary when someone is a doctor and is saying that while working on your mouth. Not only that, I got a filling and went home and flossed like normal and it popped right out. That is not normal. I went back the next day and told them I spoke with my childhood doctor who is rated well across the board, and he said that should never happen. The assistant was rude and was like, "well that's not your dentist now is it"...no but he did my teeth for twenty years and I never had these problems. Not only that I went back a week later to get it fixed to only have it pop out again while I was using a straw up at college. I was so furious. I will never go back. Even though my insurance covers him completely and I can get free fillings and checkups, I don't even care. I would rather pay out of pocket. It's a scary office. Beware.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015